Tuesday 22 May 2012

New products from Tac Up Gear of Sweden

Recieved some new goodies in the post from the tac up guy's recently! Their product range is really coming along nicely... A huge following on facebook, along with military, Airsoft community, bushcrafters, and M90 camo fans.

First up is the new (Large) Stuff sack... A nice waterproof  M90 camo bag, with adjustment straps and a sweet luminescent tag. I've used mine to hold my Snugpack sleeping bag. I much prefer it to the Snugpack one which was very thin and a bit to small for my liking.. Also, I can fit my bivvy bag in the tac up gear bag along with the sleep bag! Check it out!!

Secondly they also included a pair of their 'Thule' winter gloves. These are real nice and warm and served me well at work in the recent miserable cold weather we had! Gonna add them to my extreme cold weather kit I'm building up!

They also sent me one of their Shemagh's (if you don't know what one is you must be reading this blog by accident!). And one of their Signal Mesh panels.. I think our resident army map instructor at the Bushcraft meets might be interested in this product? I will post up a nice pic of him pretending to be lost at some point!!





All in.. I'm very impressed. Nice gear at great price! Just wish they would start making the trousers again!

No comments:

Post a Comment